Old 01-05-22, 06:10 PM
shmily_dana

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I got a response and they are working on a fix. In my trouble ticket, I mentioned I can use the app by manually starting/stopping the ride. So It is funny the response below gives me the same advice:
Dave here, thanks for contacting us.

I'm sorry to hear about the recent recording issues you've run into. We've received a few other reports from riders who have updated to iOS 15.2 from Apple. It seems this update has caused Auto-Pause to fail on occasion. Our developers are working hard to create an update that will resolve this. I'll reach out with information about this update as soon as it is available.

In the meantime, we'd suggest turning Auto-Pause off. To disable Auto-Pause, please follow these steps:
1. Tap the Settings (cog) icon in the upper left corner of the screen (see image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/rwgps/scree...on11-13003.png)
2. Tap Logging> Toggle off Auto-Pause.

After toggling off Auto-Pause, you'll need to make sure to manually pause your rides when stopped and begin your recordings when you begin riding again.

Thank you for your report and patience while we work to resolve this issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
Dave
Likes For shmily_dana: