Old 12-30-18, 12:54 PM
ChrisRob01

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brawlo

Check results for competitions that you would be entering. They should be somewhere around the web. That should give you a start point. For me there are 2 levels, competitive and winning times. Competitive where you get into the sprint rounds, and winning where you have a genuine chance of victory. For the 40-44 M3 bracket it changes depending on who’s in the bracket at the time, and then of course who turns up to race. For worlds you’re looking at low 11s to get some racing, but you definitely should be looking at sub 11 for a winning chance.

11.8 for me. Some fast guys told me it could have been as good as 11.6 with a better line which gave me a great confidence boost. I then rolled into a great off season but life turned to poo and now a year later I’m just trying to get some sort of regular training happening and back to some sort of conditioning.
Thanks, that sounds really fast, can’t wait to see where i am at. I don’t have unrealistic expectations just want to have fun and get better. Thanks again