Old 11-18-19, 04:38 PM
TMonk
Not actually Tmonk

Bikes: road, track, mtb

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
Liked 3,148 Times in 1,657 Posts
3.5 hrs on the MTB on Saturday, fairly hard with a couple VO2 level efforts (by HR) up some steep as hills coming up from the river surrounding Mission Gorge/Mission Trails. Did some exploring and found some *really* cool/enjoyable trails in between San Carlos and Allied Gardens, "Rancho Mission Canyon" they called the place.

This morning was 2 hrs with 2x20' by feel on Fiesta, again focusing on position. Will head to the shop after work to get fitted for helmets and shoes next year and get my race reimbursement check, and have some free pizza and maybe a beer. Then I'll ride back home.

Tomorrow I took a 1/2 day at work so I could really pile it on, should get about 5.5 hrs with a commute back home after. I'm going to take the roadbike to the Tuesday morning paceline workout at Fiesta. The ride starts a little late for my work schedule (~8:15 start) so it will be nice to enjoy it and catch up with some familiar faces. I usually wave hello as I'm flying by the causeway bleeding out of my eyeballs nearing the end of a solo interval workout.