Old 03-23-10, 08:40 AM
asuperstar103
Superfly

Bikes: GT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I wear two pairs of socks, one wool. Gloves, no coat. :-) Long johns with loose fitting pants, short sleeve shirt on top of the long johns with a hoody in case I need the extra coverage for my neck/ears. I use to wear ear muffs, but found they squeezed my head and affected the use of my sunglasses, so now (because I sell motley tubes now and had no idea what they were before!) I wear a Motley Tube (polyester or fleece depending on how warm you get when riding). The Motley Tube covers your face, neck and ears depending on how you decide to wear it. In the winter I never leave the house without carrying one, riding or not. They are small and easy to stuff into your pocket when not using. I have also used a Neoprene Face Mask when it's below 20 degrees. It's important that you use Neoprene Material to prevent the material from getting sweaty and making you even colder! If you do not know what a Motley Tube is here is a pic. I'm not just saying these are great because I sell them, they are great! Best thing ever made!