Old 04-10-20, 09:16 PM
mjac

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked 100 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by Flip Flop Rider
I don't get your motivation to defend this jacket so fiercely

have you ridden in it? what temps/conditions and how many miles or minutes/hours? what results did you experience?

finally do you have some pics or even a video where you wear this amazing jacket?

post your evidence please
I do not know where you got this impression. I am not defending this jacket. I am letting you know that it is a great jacket for what it is made for and it is on sale that makes it a great value for the money if not an out and out steal and I back up the first conclusion with evidence of its construction and performance. I see nothing wrong with that. If you read the thread the same question was asked about what experience I have had with this jacket and I answered it. What sold me on the jacket was I went out on a very overcast, humid day with the temperature 26 F on a bike path located on top of a levee on a lake with the wind blowing 15 - 20 mph with quite a wind chill and I was wearing a Tesla Compression Shirt, a light weight Helly Hansen thermal insulating shirt, this Jacket, the Vanir Slidr and the HH Odin Skarstind Pant. The bike ride was not only bearable but completely comfortable without any sensation of being clammy. The Jacket worked and functioned beautifully in cutting the wind and breathing very well. It is a great fit, very flexible for the protection it provides and has very good range of motion. I will kayak in it. You add this up and some of these sizes and colors are available on Amazon for $57 - $87 with this season ending sale I want people to be aware of it and be able to take advantage of it and at least one has.