View Single Post
Old 04-19-21, 10:22 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by Leisesturm
It is what it is. I have the same helmet since 2008. Y'all judge me, ignore me, then involve yourself in cringe inducing multi-day rants at each other over all manner of nonsense. Irony I call it. I'm not calling the present discussion nonsense which is why I bother to post in it at all but ... try to see my point without knee jerk denial or ridicule getting in the way. Of course no one can predict an accident, but there is an ... attitude ... don't tell me it doesn't exist. I SEE it when I am out there. The 'accidents' that take out the rest of you. You insist up and down there was no possible way to avoid them ... maybe. You say yourselves that all drivers are texting ... I'm not understanding why, then, why ANY cyclists are hit because they barrel into an intersection just because they have the signal. I'm just trying to help. Don't shoot the messenger. I'd love to be made out to be a liar over this one

Are you also a certified word salad chef? Because that rant is classic gibberish.
Likes For livedarklions: