View Single Post
Old 04-29-21, 12:54 PM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
First thing every morning I do my Spanish flashcards (I'm going somewhere with this..) I have 11,000 total and do 75-150 a day. The days I get under 15% wrong, I'm locked in, but days when I get over 20% wrong, I know I'm off...even if I feel good.

Today I got 25% wrong....

It was supposed to be a smash day, but it looks like I'm going to take it easy. These days are pretty rare since I generally go to bed early but I just couldn't sleep last two nights.

Originally Posted by burnthesheep
215 TSS gravel ride. Did a loop they setup but got no segment recognition. Womp womp.

Either way, that park it is a bit of poor form how some of those dudes are riding in there. They're clearly taking aggressive lines where there is no sight line for oncoming. Idiots going to get somebody killed way they're riding in there. Plenty of open space otherwise to hammer. Some of the segment stuff is just silly.
They do that on our gravel ride as well, and Worlds. There's a blind corner at World's people rail at 35-40 mph, and at times there are cars. About 1 guy gets hit a year, so far no fatalities. That's the one turn I'm okay with being dropped, but its pretty easy to latch back on there.