Old 04-10-14, 05:06 PM
rideaz

Bikes: Giant TCR, Giant Anthem, Felt CX

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tetonrider
awesome. we'll be racing together. look forward to meeting you.

the events are all individual. there is some best all-around rider but it is really not a thing as many skip the TT, for example.

i am hopeful that the format is the same as last year -- our TT on wed and RR on thurs, as i have a 204-mile RR on saturday that is a bit of an obligation. due to a scheduling change, tuesday is my son's first day of kindergarten, so instead of setting up there monday i suspect i may be driving in tuesday night to race. ah well!

it's a REALLY fun scene. no one shows up there by accident. 40-44 can have the fastest TT on the day, although 2 particularly fast riders moved up to 45-49 this year. the top guys in every field are always there. EXCELLENT competition. the rumored road stage is also a really good one, if it works out.
Cool. Thanks for the info. I'm going to try and make it happen. I just started racing this year (I'm female btw) so I wasn't planning on it but I saw a link on the USAC page and Ogden is a doable drive for us and a part of the country I'd like to visit.