Old 08-27-19, 09:30 AM
adipe

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by AnkleWork
Two fixes for the same "problem" -- pick one.
"i want the least vulnerable rear wheel as possible for different reasons"

this wheel can handle 400kgf dynamic loads. i will not lower the tension. i could but i will not. i repaired the wheel and will never ever ever change the spokes nor the high tension.
i will not explain why nor give you my weight or the reasons i want the wheel to remain this durable.

and i'm not like your "rest of the bicycling world". i do not do sports, i am not in your bicycling world. i simply hate to have a lightweight bike that needs an other than hassle free maintenance. i am not your typical cyclist. i hate punctures, any kind of puncture. i even hate the freehub body that has more space than just a few gears. but i'm stuck with it.

i just want to have a setup as resistant to punctures and hassle free as possible.
that having - on my hands right now - no easier alternative than to cut the tube, fit it etc.
i just don't want to experiment before asking and i expect no alternatives proposed. just other people's experience or thoughts about the width fit etc.

you could have read the whole thing before posing as being smart.
so if you cannot give me any answer to my questions just ignore this thread. please.

Last edited by adipe; 08-27-19 at 09:36 AM.