Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6163 Post(s)
Liked 4,779 Times in 3,297 Posts
Originally Posted by GhostRider62
What's your point? Should I have given the UPC codes? Standard terminology is tubeless or clincher. One uses a tube and the other does not. The one which does not use a tube has been in short supply for many months, especially in 28mm.
To me a tubeless tire is also a clincher tire. They mechanically fit to a rim by the same ways. However I took another look at what being said today, it seems like many vendor sites are now merchandising them as if they are different and separate from the clincher class of tire.

Indeed, The Pro's Closet even has a page that says clincher tires must contain a tube.....

https://www.theproscloset.com/blogs/...RoCs9AQAvD_BwE

Though a couple of tire manufacturer sites I went to don't specifically say that a clincher must have a tube. They describe clinchers as simply tires that mechanically hold to the rim by their beads and air pressure. But they do go on to later describe tubeless tires as not having a tube, but not in the same paragraph as clinchers.

So I'll not speak of this or admonish you or others again ...unless I'm able to find some further support for my position.