View Single Post
Old 02-09-22, 06:37 AM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 853 Post(s)
Liked 1,436 Times in 818 Posts
Originally Posted by joesch
Nice to have lots a riding options.
After all the covid news maybe its good yours was only the flu and your back to action. Im guessing the Ti Zep.
Both are correct. I was sure I had covid, even though I had all 3 vacs. When the test result was negative, I was a bit surprised. I cannot say relieved as I was still sick. I had not had the flu in many years, no bug at all in 5 or 6 years. I have never before had a bug that gave me the sweats and chills, especially at night, or body aches as bad as this was. My upper body especially. I had my yearly wellness check up just a few days after finally getting through feeling so bad. My PC doctor asked me if I would think about getting the flu shot next year, due to my not getting one in quite a while. I told her it was likely I would. Maybe it's the age, maybe the strain of flu this year, it really took a toll.

I so enjoyed picking up the pace yesterday, the Zeppelin is definitely my ride today. Just thinking about it now puts a smile on my face. We are looking at mid 50's, sunshine and SE wind at 10 mph. Woo Hoo!
Likes For delbiker1: