Old 11-10-11, 06:05 PM
Langly
Panasonic Platinum member

Bikes: Trek 520, Schwinn Mesa, Mongoose Otero

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I went pavement surfing Sunday night after catching part of a rising curb of a mup path/street crossing.

Bandage count is left calf- knee two 4x4's a 2x2 above the knee. 2x2 right elbow and 4x4 right shin- ankle.

I haven't seen this posted http://velonews.competitor.com/2003/...ichardson_3909

I've been following the velo post for the most part and things are looking better after four days. I started with saline solution to clean, neosporin and non stick pads and tender tape. Then went to tegaderm bandages. The tegaderm is good. But if you can find them go with the DuoDERM dressings. A box of 10 DuoDERM extra thin CGF 4x4's is about $60. Very expensive. Walgreens only sells them online. I found a small local pharmacy that cadets them. I've had DuoDERM on for 24 hours and the wound healing is amazing. I wished I had found this stuff faster and taken pics. DuoDERM is like skin replacement while it helps your skin heal.

I was back on the bike Tuesday after straightening a horn and cranked out 18 miles yesterday.