View Single Post
Old 07-01-23, 10:06 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,928 Times in 1,493 Posts
Telecine Good Morning Good Morning and welcome to the forums. Sadly it's often not possible to tell exactly what these older models are because many have been upgraded for any number of reasons. Some people seem to think that if it's Celeste it must be all Campagnolo and set about upgrading even if the Campanutella gear is actually a downgrade or doesn't mesh well with other parts. The Bottom bracket and crankset are certainly not original becaue I don't think any factory would mount a CampI crankset on a Ofmehga spindle (at one time Ofmega used a unique taper on their spindle that was not compatible with other cranksets)

Assuming the decals are original I would likely say this is likely a '84 Alloro or Nuovo Racing that has been rebuilt by previous owners. Whatever it is after a good overhaul, waxing and some new cables and tires it is likely to a great riding bike.

Photo album https://www.bikeforums.net/g/picture/29925868

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk
Likes For Bianchigirll: