Old 01-06-22, 10:22 AM
Yep
no cat contains

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked 142 Times in 75 Posts
Originally Posted by TheKillerPenguin
I got in 17 hours last week, which is the most I've done in a week in about 2 years. And on Sunday, I was able to do 20min at ftp sitting at -24tsb the day after a 3200kj ride. While I do not pay much attention to the PMC at this point, being able to do that is a good sign for me.

I have at least a few months of down time to play with, and I am hopeful I will be able to use it to build through to the racing season.
You mentioning doing 20 minutes of FTP day after the big KJ ride made me think of some power stuff posted on another forum, I think it was call TurboLane, or something... Anyway, one thing that one of the coaches looked at, that was really interesting to me was, how much power can be done after X amount of work. I think he called it 'tired 20'. Idea would be to track workouts where the athlete did at least 2500 KJs and then finished with a 20 minute effort.

I usually think about the intervals I'm doing and the overall TSS or KJs, but I think this year I'll focus more on when the efforts are in the ride.