View Single Post
Old 09-23-22, 05:15 PM
Rowan

Mentioned: 125 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
Liked 85 Times in 40 Posts
Originally Posted by datlas
I think that is reasonable. It may still make sense to mask up on a crowded bus or in a crowded theater etc., but that this point in the process it should be optional. I asked my contacts if/when it might be optional in healthcare facilities (like my work) and am told not anytime soon.
I understand about the health care work situation. Machka had to go for a nerve test yesterday at the hospital which actually saved my life, and wearing of facemasks is still mandatory.

And frankly, after wandering through the city streets yesterday to and from our bus transporrt and lunch, there are a lot of people who just don't seem to understand what the world has just been through and insist on passing close to others despite there being plenty of space elsewhere.

Came home, had a bit of a nap (which is something that happens daily for brain injured people), then did a nice indoor ride on Zwift because it rained outside.

Both Zwift and Strava have been little god-send to me for a couple of winters now. With their help and after some good riding outside with Machka, I am about to top my annual distance each of the past four years, which I am really grateful for.