View Single Post
Old 03-22-23, 05:52 PM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5222 Post(s)
Liked 3,576 Times in 2,340 Posts
Originally Posted by bike_tom
My left knee has been bothering me since I rode last Friday. Truthfully, it was bothering me before that ride, but I went anyway. After a few days rest, it was feeling better today, so I got out on the bike. As a precaution, I wore a compression type knee brace. I also got back in the habit of stretching at every rest stop, which I had slacked off on. I had an enjoyable trek out to Depot Park, and so far the knee is feeling OK.
Just made the light outbound at Route 60:
(the timestamps are wrong in all these photos, somehow the camera's clock got off)
A pooch in the road:
About to go over 128:
Just a bit of dirty snow left at Bedford:
Colorful ceiling decorations at the Lexington Depot:
All-in-all a good ride. It has been great to do so much biking with temps in the 40s so many days this winter, but I ready now to shed some layers. Looking forward to higher temps and less wind
those are great
my GoPro doesn't keep date/time now because I never keep a battery in it. it must have a built in memory & battery of some kind so when you change batteries it doesn't get reset
but if you never keep the battery in the camera, you lose that data. all photos wind up w/ the same date & time. I can only judge their order by their numerical file name. I used to sort by date & time, but I can't now
the reason I take my battery out, is because it lasts longer. meaning, I don't have to charge it before I use it. if I leave it in, it won't have a full charge when I use it
does that make sense? just had a cpl drinks after some car shopping
Likes For rumrunn6: