Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6199 Post(s)
Liked 4,816 Times in 3,323 Posts
Originally Posted by MinnMan
Nobody is ostracizing you, Iride01 . They are simply disagreeing with you, just as you are disagreeing with them.
You posts clearly reflect that you haven't paid much attention to the women's tour up until now.
It's great that the women's tour has so many new fans.
Watch, enjoy, learn.
I'd learn more if people would explain why they thought that the stage was too long just because a few riders made a very successful break.

I consider myself open minded to an extent. I'll change it and have many times here on BF if enough people can make convincing arguments. But misrepresenting my statements and interpreting them for more than what they were intended feels much like an attack.

Vos wasn't expected to win. She's more a sprinter just looking at stats. And though she has more points (PCS) than anyone on the podium, those points are spread out over way more years.

I'm just not certain how it made the race less exciting. Were the break riders supposed to wait and try to sprint it out with Vos?

And no, I have not had a chance to watch the final stage yet. I've been out riding and still have other things to do.