Thread: Quintana Roo?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-22, 12:44 PM
randyjawa 

Bikes: 1958 Rabeneick 120D, 1968 Legnano Gran Premio, 196? Torpado Professional, 2000 Marinoni Piuma

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1372 Post(s)
Liked 1,752 Times in 939 Posts
Not that my appraisal would be appropriate for the OP's bike of interest, but I have a Quintanna Roo but not nearly as nice as the one he is interested in. Mine is aircraft alloy and needs cosmetic attention. Mine is an eight speed Brifter bike and I would sell it for a hundred dollars. Perhaps I will put it for sale in the For Sale forum. Why only a hundred dollars - cause I have run out of room to store my bikes and need to find new homes for this and that. As for the value of the OP's bike, I would pay up to $300 US to buy it but want closer to $700 US if I were to offer it for sale.

My Quintanna Roo and don't be fooled by appearance and the apparently long head tube. The wheels are 650c units making the bike look bigger than it actually is. I ride a 56cm machine and my Roo is a good fit for me. I might add that it is the lightest bike I have and pretty darn fast, even with me on it...