Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by unterhausen
there is a big sign that has the french word for shower (censored on this site due to abuse) and an arrow. You can't miss it. Its off of a courtyard on the same side as the dorms. Cost 3 euro for a shower and a clean towel. No waiting when I got there.
In 2003, there was the building with the food and the building with the sleeping area. Along one wall of the building with the sleeping area, on the outside, were a row of toilets, and adjacent to them was the collection of outdoor showers and hoses. I suspect the hoses were actually meant to hose out the toilets. And everything in that whole area was wet.

If there were a sign, either I didn't see it (middle of the night, pitch black, and dead tired) or I saw it, but assumed it was pointing to the outdoor showers and hoses, and I didn't bother investigating further.

And in front of the sleeping area, was a mountain of drop bags. When I was there, I didn't see anyone around guarding them. There were just people climbing in and through them all digging for their bag. But maybe the guard was helping someone look.

Of course, things have probably changed over the years.