LoRoK
a.k.a. QUADZILLA

Bikes: Super Pista, Basso, Big Dummy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RoboIsGod
I enjoy debating this subject and have seldom found hard facts that go against the things I believe, so any sort of information that does in fact prove me wrong is valuable to me. I am open to any new ideas or reasoning.
I understand if you'd rather not discuss this subject any further, but labeling me as self righteous and stubborn is uncalled for. I have posted links with information that defends my positions and I'd love to see some information you could provide me. Seriously just message me some links, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Dude, you're so full of ****. You just said it isn't about being right/wrong, now you're saying you enjoy debating. The truth is you, just like every other opinionated vegan *******, believe that your belief/diet/lifestyle places you above everyone who doesn't hold to your standard, thereby entitling you to some self-righteous diatribe every time someone who doesn't agree with you. I'm certain that the food you eat/don't eat etc is a second in the list of reasons you made your lifestyle choice. Being a holier-than-though dickhead was probably the first.