Old 07-09-21, 06:00 AM
shelbyfv
Expired Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3674 Post(s)
Liked 5,441 Times in 2,764 Posts
Originally Posted by mstateglfr
Amazon is the new Monsanto or Walmart when it comes to the emotional outbursts and inconsistencies displayed by consumers. Good lord.

I use Amazon from time to time when it is advantageous. Otherwise I just use any number of other retailers. Making it a moral decision just opens up way too many inconsistencies. Declaring you wont buy from Amazon due to warehouse worker pay or knockoff products while you impatiently wait in line at McDonalds for a meal so you can then run over to any number of clothing retailers that sell fast fashion is flippin hilarious. <--this very real scenario and countless others similar to it play out over and over again every day in families across the country(and world).

I bought a Brooks c17 saddle a few months ago off Amazon for $79. Cheaper than anywhere by $25-50 and delivered in 2 days.
I bought half a dozen helmets over the winter because of free returns. Super simple and convenient for figuring out what I wanted.
Wasn't that a great find! I got one too. I'm happy to have Amazon as a shopping option.