View Single Post
Old 12-25-07, 02:23 PM
Bogester 

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 414 Times in 125 Posts
I don't have a Corvette but I do have an 81 Miyata City Cruiser that has been patiently waiting for me to bring back to life. See the link here about half way down...

http://miyatabicyclecatalogs.blogspo...alog-1981.html

It's a 25" frame and I'd say it is in very good condition. I think I have all the original equipment including racks, fenders, lighting equipment, etc. I took it all apart greased the headset and bottom bracket but most of it still needs to be reassembled. I'll pass it on with the following conditions.

1. I cannot ship. I'm really busy, am a lousy packer, don't have a box, and frankly don't want to go through the hassle. If you want it you have to either pick it up or make arrangements with someone here to pack and ship for you. I'd be glad to deliver the bike within the greater Seattle area. If you want a local bike shop to pack for you you I will drop it off, but you will have to make arrangements.

2. I'd prefer to give it to someone who will ride it. However, if you want to flip it that's fine but at least donate some of the profit to a charity of your choice.