Old 10-18-21, 03:26 PM
gobicycling
Made it to 84 WHOOPIE

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked 492 Times in 153 Posts
Originally Posted by jppe
It’s probably just my perception but it seems there are a lot more folks 60+ posting than 50-55-60. It would be interesting to see the distribution of ages in 5 year blocks, 50-55, 55-60 and on up. Heck maybe the admins even have that information. Maybe it could be of some value in evaluating the direction of the forum????

It just seems in the days of the Diablo’s, Digital Gee, BillyDonn, Stapfam etc. there were more “youngsters” than our more mature members. Just based on population numbers you’d think the bulk might be under 60 but who knows. I do know that I seem to be progressing through all the age groups!!!

I’m not sure if there’s any interest or heck, in today’s sensitive environment maybe it violates way too many rights!!! Maybe I just need to go ride????
Stapfam got cancer, now involved with VW caravans. Billydonn died. Digitalgee moved to Reno and tried to get back into cycling, but seems to have failed. I admin a thriving FB group of 65-100+, and there is a new thriving FB group of 80+. Dan left this forum and started a 50+ FB group with over 30,000 members. Along the way there have been many conflicts with mods which detracted from the group, which is partly why Twospoke was started.

Last edited by gobicycling; 10-18-21 at 04:33 PM.
Likes For gobicycling: