burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Originally Posted by TMonk
I resemble that comment lol. just wanted the FF reverse KOM! Always switch to the TT bike (virtual) but not the real bike before the segment haha. Just having fun

When I do ride the TT bike on the trainer, I just tool around in Tempus and don't really pay much attention to anything other than my interval. Never really go over sweet spot either indoors on the TT bike.
I'll do structured indoors on TT bike, but never really lots of Z2 or something. My tv isn't in a good spot for viewing from a TT position, but is for road. So I'll do tempo/Z2 outdoors on it. Indoors I usually target 40min of time in zone of Z4 with some mix of under/overs. Usually 4 sets, in two set chunks. Warmup and do first two sets, break in between, second two sets. Usually one set has higher over and lower under. Then other set has a closer wattage.

And for now it's in ERG as I use the track bike to not put gallons of sweat into the fancy TT bike.

But not in summer. Well, yet. I plan to modify an air mover I have to have a duct off the end of it. Prior owners of house extended the roof off part of back of house for our 3-season room setup. The master bath has a small useless window that looks over that room. I plan to open that window and run the duct through it pre-workout in summer to cool it off with house air. The room is pretty well sealed, so not really too concerned about whatever air exchange happens there for just a workout.
Likes For burnthesheep: