View Single Post
Old 07-01-22, 10:13 AM
furiousferret

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Liked 469 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by hubcyclist
hope you get out of the woods relatively unscathed, I got lucky and didn't get it when my wife and son had it last month, I also lived in the basement and wore a mask around the house lol

we're gonna be out in your general vicinity, going to joshua tree area over the weekend, then up to sequoia and then disney. not super excited to not ride bikes on a vacation, afterall having a hobby should mean being able to do it even more on vacation lol but we'll try and make the best of it

i'm cramming in 10hrs into 4 days this week, did 2hrs 3x30 sweet spot tues, 3hrs z2 wed, 2x45 sweet spot today, another 3hrs z2 tomorrow, so I'll be at 88/89 ctl and then dropping to the 60's by the time we get back. plan is to ride z2 the week I get back, and then start vo2 block to prep for CX
So far so good with the COVID. My FIL has checked out on life since his wife died so we're in that waiting game period unfortunately.

I'm about 70 miles from JTree, be careful and take water. People die out there all the time. I know what you mean about going on vacation without a bike.