Old 03-25-21, 09:15 AM
kissTheApex

Bikes: Yes please

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
Liked 308 Times in 199 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
It sounds horrible, but... It. Is. The. Best. If I was okay with dying prematurely, I'd use it as a butter substitute.

Then again, butter is something like 80% fat, so maybe not too far off.... hmmmmm...
mmmh, nope, I just get stuck at the “it sounds horrible”, and I’m not picky, I would even change Mo’s quote of “no insects and no recognizable organs” to “no insects”, I eat most things that come within a foot of my pie hole...

Originally Posted by MoAlpha
Just had what LAJ might call a “bag of nopes” moment watching a video on how to replace the drum bearings on our clothes washer. Gonna be expensive.
probably going to be as expensive as a new washer. I took apart our washers several years back to replace a broken drum shaft (replaced the bearings while at it), and I can truly say it is not a short, nor simple job. Not difficult, and relatively straightforward, but takes a huge amount of time, and definitely mush easier to do with two at times.

Originally Posted by WhyFi
I've noticed the urge to eat creeping up, too. I've kept in check, more or less, but it's definitely there, lingering.
I’ve completely failed at that the last 5 days. My regular 1800 calorie days are shot to h***.