Bianchi pc
Quixote

Bikes: Bianchi Pista Concept 05, Level 2014

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 79 Times in 61 Posts
Originally Posted by arug
That would be great if it were very light. It looks about the same weight as what I have now. Ideally I'd have something 18 lb or less, if it exists.
Understandable, it's nice to have a bike you can easily carry up and down stairs as I had to last year when our elevator was out for several months - my Alloy bike is about 16.5 pounds as it's currently built and my steel bike which I posted in this thread is about 17.2- they could both be lighter with different components.

Personally if it's within your budget I wouldn't rule out the Wabi for being too aggressive - it's a pretty roadish geometry (not track) and with a few spacers and bullhorns or townie handlebars would put you in a pretty upright position. Sub 16 pounds...

the 650c wheels would balance the smaller frame better and improve the handling - I bet it would be a real joy to ride and not a compromise at all. I was on the list because my girlfriend is 5'3 - she has since concluded she doesn't like to ride in the city.

The bike pictured below is the Wabi Lightning not the special - but you get the idea I'm sure.

Hope you don't mind me reposting your Wabi TT - much respect....

Last edited by Bianchi pc; 03-19-23 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Spelling