SteveInConverse

Bikes: Trek

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts
[QUOTE=Camilo;22430893]
Originally Posted by frogman

Just at the top of my head.... Kind of in the order of what I've purchased most from in the past year and that have been great to me: Western BIke Works, Colorado Cyclist, Performance Bike/Nashbar (can still be good if they have what you need in stock - major ownership change a couple of years ago which had a little bit of a rocky transition); Competitive Cyclist/Backcountry, Trail This (usually through Ebay), Planet Cyclery (Ebay mostly), Ben's Cycle/ Milwaukee Bicycle, Universal, Abaxo (Ebay), Jenson, Cambria Bike, Helen's Cycles, There's a couple more that I've used and a bunch more eBay sellers that I can't put my finger on right now. For Ebay, I'm a long term user so it's second nature to me, easier (to me) than using Amazon and you have the option of new or used. Normal EBay buying applies - find the seller, see what it costs (I do Buy It Now 99.9% of the time), shipping policy (all are very clear and easy to see on the front listing screen), and feedback score.

But the bottom line is just do a search for what you're looking for and check out what pops up - what their price is and shipping (often free >$X). For small items, I almost always look at EBay first.
This is so awesome... Thank you!