View Single Post
Old 01-06-23, 05:08 PM
surak

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix, Canyon Inflite AL SLX, Ibis Ripley AF, Priority Continuum Onyx, Santana Vision, Kent Dual-Drive Tandem

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked 725 Times in 436 Posts
I have a Specialized Power Pro with Mirror. I've tried basically every variation of the Power. I currently have Power Elaston, Power with Mimic, and Power with Mirror saddles on different bikes.

The vanilla Power shape works for my sit bones but is too firm especially the ridge around the cutout. Power Elaston is slightly more supple but cutout still too sharp. Power with Mimic has the best support at the stub nose and in place of the cutout but the support feels too soft after a long time in the saddle. Power with Mirror has more consistent support; it's not worlds better than the Power with Mimic but is kind of the best all-around for me. The 3-D printing means they've theoretically thought about and can tune different support at different locations on the saddle. Might be more noticeable on a Romin because the Power design is less geared toward sitting in different positions compared to the Romin.