Old 12-14-22, 08:17 AM
parkbrav

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked 114 Times in 97 Posts
Great topic RR! Absolutely, I get up early and try to get as much cycling in during daylight hours. I will even try to convince the boss to adjust my work hours so that I can get home during dusk or at least to start out before the sun sets (whenever possible). Doubly so if there's a storm in the immediate forecast.

Or the other idea I have is to adjust your schedule in order to alleviate the traffic, so get in early and stay later on certain evenings so as to avoid rush hour home

RR-appreciate the topic. I think the "battery debate" may spark a lot of comments. I personally use USB powered lights on most of my devices whenever possible because they are more reliable, lighter and rechargeable (and cheaper). But to each their own! I do not proselytize about batteries LOL

I do use Monkeylectric on my spokes and I love them. I find that the 3 Energizer lithium batteries last at least one winter season per new pack of batteries. And they are amazingly colorful and bright. The kids on the side of the road see me and ask me if I'm a UFO LOL. So I know that the cars can also see me
Likes For parkbrav: