CargoDane
Not a newbie to cycling

Bikes: Omnium Cargo Ti with Rohloff, Bullitt Milk Plus, Dahon Smooth Hound

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked 323 Times in 199 Posts
Originally Posted by HD3andMe
Your drama queen "blinding" routine is wholly of your own making.

Nope, wrong again. Decades of experience riding at night. Again, I get that you're confused and somehow offended by folks who use helmet lights, but that's your problem to work through, not mine.
LOL, you think I don't have decades of riding? Do you think you're the only one? You truly are full of yourself, thinking you have an innate right to blind others. I am not "offended" by people with helmet lights. I am pointing out you are making it more dangerous for everyone else.

What's funny is that you brought up DK, and your response here are a perfect example. Little, if any, experience with the subject at hand yet you just have all of the answers. "Answers" that are directly contradicted by decades of experience.
I don't think I brought up Denmark in this thread at all.

Secondly, because I live in a small country doesn't mean I haven't been travelling all over the world on a bicycle, and it doesn't mean I don't ride in the dark. Just how desperate do you have to be to make such a stupid argument? Are you effing kidding me?

It's really funny. In a laughing at the cargodane thing kind of way.
Ah, yes, the typical Dunning Kruger. Can't even get why it's not a good idea to blind other people - let alone people in 3-5000 lb steel missiles. But since you don't make a living in a small country, you somehow know better than anyone else how it's absolutely great to blind people to make sure your journey is not impeded one bit. To hell with others.

Let me repeat: Why do you think cars have cut-off beams and you are not allowed to use the high beams constantly? Could it possibly be because blinding others is not a good thing? That it is actually dangerous?
But, somehow, YOU are exempt. You should be allowed to blind anyone you like, all so you won't be inconvenienced in the slightest.