View Single Post
Old 01-31-23, 07:24 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4359 Post(s)
Liked 4,000 Times in 2,669 Posts
Originally Posted by Bogey Speedwell
yeah I get it, but when the closest full service LBS that may have a selection is 1 hour in one direction and 1.5 hours in the other direction. It’s not always convenient to go there & not see something I’m interested in. I’ve been guilty of settling and buying something because it’s in front of me and the shop I stepped in was super helpful. I do travel for a living and may occasionally peek my head in a shop when time permits, but that may be only every couple months or so.

it was a helmet…. Not much to go wrong with it. Pretty sure there are other popular items we all use frequently that most of us turn to the internet for, jersey’s are one thing that comes to mind.
I get it to a point but you have legit brick and mortar shops selling online or at least actual legit online sellers authorized to sell the product. No need for shady stuff numba one bahgin $ave money, good deal!