View Single Post
Old 04-03-21, 06:20 PM
big john

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8265 Post(s)
Liked 9,000 Times in 4,456 Posts
Originally Posted by phrantic09
Lost my cool with a driver for the first time in just about forever this morning. Guy towing a boat started blowing his horn behind me to get around on a no shoulder road. Then he decided to pass with a vehicle coming the other direction, I’d stayed left so he wouldn’t try to pass with the other car coming. He ran them off the road and swerved back and nearly clipped me with his trailer.

I caught up to him a gas station and asked “Are you trying to kill someone or just ******g stupid?”

he got in my face (thankfully I had a face cover on because it was freezing) and told me bikes don’t belong on road. I thought he was actually going to take a swing at me.
You never know what kind of nut-job you are dealing with or if they have weapons in their car. The guy who accosted us on Tuesday got out of his car and walked toward the bank screaming at us. I stopped and started yelling back but did not use profanity and did my best to show what a dufus he was being to the cop who happened by. It was the first time in years I had an encounter with an idiot like that. I try to remember that they can kill us with their car if they choose.
Likes For big john: