Old 04-25-22, 09:39 AM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4366 Post(s)
Liked 4,006 Times in 2,675 Posts
Originally Posted by MyRedTrek
You inserted opining devoid of information.

You confirm my suspicion that you haven't spent 10 seconds looking at one of these - if you had you'd know how simple they are to disassemble and reassemble. You're preoccupied with inserting - and now trying to rationalize opinion you've already previously been told is unwelcome - but don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the actual question that was asked.

​​​​​​

You have some odd suspicions. Having actually worked on these bikes professionally I know they aren't really designed to come apart and then back together on occasion you can get them back together but most of the ones I have seen or worked on can come apart but getting them back together is not really possible. I get it you have a one bike and you want to believe it is way better than it actually is because you spent your money on it or you are desperate to prove the bike is better so long as you put a ton of time into it but that is just simply not the case.