View Single Post
Old 06-27-14, 03:48 PM
neo_pop_71

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by bconneraz
some great looking bikes guys- thanks for posting them. I'll take a glamour shot tomorrow on my commute..... Neo- I keep seeing that teaser pic.....I'm dying to see the complete bike!

I just dug out my 85 & 86 ATB catalogs; I'll work on getting clear scans up with the spec sheets and pics. Anyone have the remaining 3 years? I know the info is out there on the world wide webs....lol- but I'd love it if this thread became a "one stop shop" for all things Cimarron.

Keep the pics coming!

#pbschwinncimarron
Sorry man, I'm waiting on the mailman to deliver the final few bits to complete the build.

I'm pretty sure that I have the 1988 Schwinn Trail catalog, it was the year that Schwinn switched to the big bold decals and the chrome fork. I think the best I can do are photos as I don't have a scanner. Let me know if you want me to post them. Otherwise, I can send you the catalog as I don't need it and you can give it a loving new home. You're just down the freeway from me, snail mail should only take a day or two.

-D-

p.s. I also have the some of the hard to find mounting block adapters for installing toe clips on XC II pedals, I'm not much for toe clips, you're welcome to them if cages are your thing.