Old 03-20-16, 12:34 AM
nemeseri

Bikes: Trek Emonda SL build, CAAD10, Bianchi Pista '13, Litespeed Antares '03

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by fizzle
Damn that sucks sorry to hear you're having issues. I really don't think it's such a big deal any competent LBS should be able to address it.

Ok so bad news, I was in the market for a caad 12 105 in 50cm none of the shops near me had one, they all checked with cannondale seems like no more will be getting produced until next years colorways in my size in the 105 version. Didn't check the Disc but not interested either. Caad10 ultegra 50cm until June/July. Unless you can find one in store at a LBS you're **** out of luck....

Is it they didn't make enough? Is it usually bone dry around this time of the year? Maybe I waited too long? What's the deal?

So the good news is I opted out for a great deal on a 2015 super six evo. It was originally Ultegra but LBS worked within my price ranged and swapped out ultegra for 105 and let me keep the SI crank. I got it for about the price of a 2016 caad12 105.
I had the same experience with the 2016 SuperSix frameset. They were out of stock in late January and said no stock until next year models. WTF? I contacted cannondale and they expect a late summer release date for those. So no new supersix for me until then.