Old 11-12-20, 10:01 PM
DreamRider85

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
How do you deal with a car honking at you? Today I yelled back

I was on Home Mountain Road in Woodside. This white truck honked at me. So I started to speed up a little and it kept honking. I moved as far to the right as possible. There were no other cars and plenty of room for the truck to pass me and it just kept on honking.

I got off my bike and yelled at the top of my lungs, ''What the F****!!!!'' And they just drove off. Looked like a couple of older caucasian men in masks. But the point is why wouldn't they just pass me? They had plenty of room and time, no cars around. Has this every happened to you? I don't know what else they wanted me to do. I was all the way to the right and there was plenty of room, but they wouldn't pass me and just kept on honking. It really made me wanna do something and so that's why I snapped at them.

Just imagine if this was Kings Mountain Road and you couldn't go any faster up the hill. I still am confused as to what they were doing. Have they never seen a cyclist before? Do they think I'm not supposed to be on the road? I was so furious. Maybe that's why they didn't react to me and just drove off. Luckily they weren't 2 tough guys. But I wasn't having it. I screamed viciously.
Likes For DreamRider85: