Old 11-12-20, 11:57 PM
DreamRider85

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 14 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Ignore it unless they are trying to get you attention for something important like you dropped something or your light went out or something like that. Sometimes you just have to put on those adult pants and just let it go. Cars can suck a lot of the time but honks don't really tell you much so it might behoove you sometimes to just not react. I sometimes now just smile and wave or yell back "love you too" and that makes them madder but keeps you positive.

Don't let jerks ruin the ride. The only things that should ruin a ride are mechanical failures that are unfixable trailside (or road or whatever terrain), bonking or someone (human and non) or something actually causing you harm. Beyond that you are on a freakin' bike that is awesome.

Thanks. Couldn't really ignore it cuz it didn't seem like they would ever stop. Come to think about it, maybe they just don't want me on the road. I've never had this happen before. There was one time a car gave one honk and passed me, but these guys were too much.