View Single Post
Old 09-03-22, 01:55 PM
Korina
Happy banana slug

Location: Arcata, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way

Bikes: 1984 Araya MB 261, 1992 Specialized Rockhopper Sport, 1993 Hard Rock Ultra, 1994 Trek Multitrack 750, 1995 Trek Singletrack 930

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1533 Post(s)
Liked 1,530 Times in 917 Posts
I grew up in Tracy, so I feel ya. The only time the wind stopped, it hit 110*. I really wish I'd had a good bike back then; we were a few miles from the coastal hills, and I always dreamed of riding through them; Corral Hollow Rd. is a popular bike route, but in the '70s my only bike was a boat anchor 10-speed at least two sizes too large; a family friend gave it to my 5'3" mom.

Sorry about the bottle. Humans. 🙄

Hate to do this to you, but THE SUN CAME OUT TODAY!!1!!!1! It's sunny and 64*F at 12:45, and I'm not sure why I'm still inside. Enjoy your coleslaw!

Originally Posted by stardognine
Boy, I should come up your way, this heat in Sacramento is killing me. And the next week is all 100F & hotter, getting close to 110F a couple days. 🥺 But if I can survive this week, it's supposed to cool down into the 90s, lol. 🙄😉

I couldn't believe it, but when I went into a grocery store earlier, some idjit stole my water bottle. 🤬 That's just asking to get COVID, I'd think, and not very smart, if I caught them, either. 🙄

Oh well, life goes on, huh? At least for some of us. I'm gonna shut up now, & enjoy some cole slaw. Haven't had any for awhile, and the BIG tubs were on clearance, Clarence. 😁😉