Old 11-22-22, 04:31 PM
rosefarts
With a mighty wind

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
Liked 862 Times in 490 Posts
Originally Posted by sjanzeir
Thanks, but checking the link to the original thread would've put things in context... This is for my Dahon Mu. I put in new cables and compressionless housings when I installed the Chinese V-brakes in April. I'm looking for a quality replacement this time around, but I'm not looking to shell out hundreds for Bombshells or Bull's Eyes! LDCs look like they're very stiff and I very much like the fact that they're American-made, but $80 per wheel is still a hard pill to swallow.

As for my BIL's X-caliber, there have been some developments that forced me to put my plans for promising career as a pro mountain biking world champion on hold for a while. I not prepared say anything more than that at this point, I'm afraid.
I think you are thinking too hard.

I think you screwed up replacing your brakes the first time. They sure sounded like they were good enough the first time.

Those BMX brakes are nice but on your bike, I doubt you’ll notice any difference between them and some $25 Tektro’s. If you still have them, just put them back on.