View Single Post
Old 09-15-21, 08:04 PM
Vintage Schwinn

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Liked 398 Times in 260 Posts
I'm glad that you, now at your age, have reclaimed such a "trick" skill of your youth. Now, don't do it again.
Seriously, it is a totally dumbass move!!!
If you decide to continue this practice, I do suggest that you keep your Orthopaedic Surgeon neighbor/pal on speed dial.
Look at it this way, if you played your last FOOTBALL game as a College player -OR- just back in High School, thirty-five years ago,
would you be Stupid enough to consider playing in a full pads/full contact/Tackle football game today? Answer: Hell No, because you
might get hurt so badly that your crummy HMO and all the docs around won't be able to get you back to 85% of where you were before
you were injured.
OLD FOLKS DON'T HEAL AS FAST AS SOMEONE That is between 17 and 22.
Fourteen year old you could shake of the pain and probably bounce off the pavement without likely breaking any bones, but now, YOU, at 52, or 72, or 87
are not gonna be so lucky.................just forget about the No Hands $h!t because sooner rather than later you'll be wishing that you weren't so
stupid and foolish! This is almost as stupid as the other old fossil morons that proudly exclaim that they will never wear a bicycle helmet because
we didn't have them or need them in the 1950's, 1960's, or 1970's. If he'd allow me to print his contact info and tel no., my neighbor, an Orthopaedic
Surgeon, is a serious tri-athlete, and long time cyclist, who could tell you just how many dumb Old Fools that he has operated on in just the past few years.
Hey, whether we like to recognize it or not, but age makes it much more difficult.......and you have about zero chance of just bouncing off the pavement with
no injury and just shaking off the minor scratches, bruises & minor road rash as you might have when you were 14.
If not for you, then give up this No Hands $h!t, and do it for all the loved ones in your life.....
Likes For Vintage Schwinn: