View Single Post
Old 02-28-22, 11:43 AM
Hypno Toad
meh

Bikes: 23 Cutthroat, 21 CoMotion Java; 21 Bianchi Infinito; 15 Surly Pugsley; 11 Globe Daily; 09 Kona Dew Drop; 96 Mondonico

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Liked 1,013 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by WhyFi
What local stuff, out of curiosity? I can't say that I've seen many; the only one that I can think of, off the top of my head, is Kramarczuk's.

Edit: Oh! And Fulton! Living in the Fulton neighborhood, that should have come to me sooner
I've always like the Fulton kit ... I don't have one, but they are good looking!

My local kits are all mostly old, I have too many kits to justify buying more than the latest team kit.

Here's my local kits: Surly Brewing Furious; Excelsior Brewing; Four Firkins (sadly closed); MPLS Bike Love (sadly no longer a thing); Birch's On The Lake (freebie event jersey); there's a couple Twin Six winter jackets; also other non-local kits old New Belgium jersey; and the so old it's cool Specialized jersey.

(You got me to dig through the closet, so you got the full run down of non
Birchwood kits )

That really old Specialized jersey I bought back in the early 90s (pic from WNCX at Aquila Park many years ago)

Still my favorite jersey, MPLS Bike Love with Art of Adam Turman design! (pic is post 'Royal' Westside Dirty Benjamin many years ago)

Last edited by Hypno Toad; 02-28-22 at 02:45 PM.
Likes For Hypno Toad: