canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,798 Times in 1,798 Posts
Originally Posted by themp
The OP says he eats it(edible). In terms of using marijuana and it becoming legal in many places, I do not understand why smoking it is not frowned upon. It would seem to me to be the same as smoking tobacco. So from a society standpoint I get confused on the anti-tobacco crowd and then no push back on the marijuana side and smoking it. Eating it makes sense to me and that would be the only way to use it.
Some cannabis smokers claim it relieves their asthma. I've seen some abstracts of preliminary studies but nothing conclusive to support those claims. It sure didn't relieve my asthma or chronic sinus inflammation -- smoking irritates the heck outta my respiratory system. Which is unfortunate because some of the newer weed has a very pleasant citrusy/hoppy odor and flavor when smoked, somewhat similar to mosaic hops in IPAs. One of my friends is a brewmaster and said the term "dank" from the weed culture is also used to describe some beer hop flavors. Alas, beer also gives me sinus headaches and congestion now, so I can't enjoy that vice either.