View Single Post
Old 07-06-21, 09:31 PM
alo

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Liked 255 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by ksryder
Silly Americans, I have to explain what "nature break" means to you because you are so unsophisticated you couldn't possibly understand what that means!
It seems you didn't read what I actually said. I have never heard an Australian say "nature break." Most use words not polite enough to write on this forum. The few that I have heard trying to be polite, have said "call of nature." However, there are probably Australians somewhere that use other expressions.

It seems like you think there are only Americans on this forum. There are actually people from all over the world, and with some, English is not their first language. They don't understand unusual expressions.

When Phil Liggett has come across these situations in the Tour de France, he explains what it means. He knows some people wont understand unusual expressions.

You will also find, the number of people who read this site, but don't contribute, would probably be somewhere between 20 and 100 times the number of people who contribute. Many of them don't speak English as a first language.

Maybe you could spend time with people who don't speak English as a first language.
Likes For alo: