Old 07-23-21, 10:47 PM
Geo_Zegarra2016

Bikes: Raleigh 2015 Revenio 1.0, 2021 Canyon Endurace AL Disc 6.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Broctoon
There are road pedals that clip in and out very easily, especially if you turn the release force adjustment way down. But some people just like the dual sided MTB pedals. I don’t think you’ll have a hard time getting used to a new model.

You’re taking a very wise approach. On your idea to start running, I say “ awesome!” You’ll probably find the riding and running compliment each other nicely. My one piece of advice here is to take it slow. You always hear this, but it bears repeating: don’t get in a hurry to turn up the intensity or distance. Start at a mile or two, be patient and consistent, and only increase your distance by about 10% each week.
Thank you! I am planning to run to my dad's job which is two miles back and forth. So about four miles in total. Not sure if that is a lot for a first-timer. The only reason for starting running is because I am planning on doing an 80-mile ride before I leave for grad school in the last week of August. So I hope running does help me. I also want to keep getting fit because is now my new lifestlye. So I don't want to lose everything I've worked for so hard. Today, a MEDIUM shirt fit me.