View Single Post
Old 12-08-20, 11:07 PM
Danhedonia

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 95 Posts
I'm not walking on eggshells! LOL - this website has so much presumption and projection it's remarkable people are understood.

Couldn't agree more about testosterone-addled riders on MUP's - a true hazard. My question about e-Bike "types" is basically - can I kick my own ass on an e-Bike if I want? Reading the posts, I think the answer is: yes? That would be on the way home.

Yes, there's a truly serious climb on the way to work. There is no way to get there without breaking a serious sweat. (data: 2.9 miles, 900 feet of gain, but spread across three rise/descents which bring total climbing to about 1,400 feet in that span. Climb averages 8% and goes as high as 10-11% sustained sometimes). And: no shower. Screw that.

I was thinking actually of like 50 mile days bike packing. Solar, baby. I have a funny feeling I'm going to discover I need a rather large solar panel for that?

I guess my real concern is that once I go e-Bike, it will cut into other bike time. And my biggest fear: if it breaks, I don't know how to fix it.
Likes For Danhedonia: