View Single Post
Old 07-28-21, 01:22 PM
downtube

Bikes: Many Downtube Folders :)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts
I find the complaints from FolderBeholder extremely ironic. I recall talking with him for about 30 minutes, and expected his order. I actually held up price increases for him, however his order never came. Four years later he complains that I increased prices 60 days after his expected order Logically he could have ordered at the lower price for an extended period of time, or he could choose a competitor to purchase. Instead he expected me to hold inventory for him at his required price. That's too much to ask, and I am glad he is not a customer. My University teaching positions have subsidized Downtube sales for nearly twenty years....is that not enough???

This is a tough thread to read... I felt truly sad reading it. I do not put these ridiculous requirements on others ( sell for 70% off, unlimited phone time, no raising prices, etc ), is there a reason people put these requirements on me???

Thanks,
Yan
Semi-active chess player ( two time Bahamas National Champion )
Sivananda ( Bahamas ) Trained Yoga instructor ( 2013 ) and ThetaHealer since 2013
Bicycle delivery worker for Jimmy John's. Delivering is the best workout I have ever had.