View Single Post
Old 05-20-22, 12:36 PM
diphthong
velo-dilettante

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1630 Post(s)
Liked 3,128 Times in 1,692 Posts
Originally Posted by Gallo
recap of week so far

The little prince channels his inner Mark Renshaw and Bini crushes the sprint and MVP for a spectacular win

Girmay is then laid low by the cork heard around the world

The sprinter are line up after a brutal day in the saddle and it is coming do to Demare and Gavira

Who the spokes is Dainese? asks Gavira beat soundly on the line. Viva Italia

Another blistering day that a break gets away. Where is Wilco?

Peloton has to chase no easy days for the Giro this week.

Great win for Oldani and Alpecin-Fenix well deserved first victory for the veteran.

20k The breakaway is going to make it

1k oh crap

Demare having a dream Giro just as I picked over Cavendish. My genius shines through on my switching riders and not saving it.

May the best lead out win. FDJ is the team with the best lead out this tour. They look to bring to France the Ciclamino

The wreckage big names going home Bini Bardet Ewan

The elation Bini makes both lists for this, What a well deserved victory. Huge props to Lopez who just keeps hanging around in Pink in his first Giro

Looks brutal Not sure there is enough for a GC selection with Sundays summit finish

This looks like it could be the sharks last chance for a big bite Still the best descender in the Peloton. If Nibali can hang in the climbing he will be dangerous going downhill

Its the Giro anything can happen. Put your climbing gear on and get ready to rock.

This should be the GC selection show.

Is it Landa's big moment? Will Carapaz look pretty in Pink. What about Jai with Kelderman stating he is a domestique. Can Lopez find something special?

My bet would be Carapaz but I have no idea
nibbles would have been my first choice for a stage such as #14 a few years ago and he was the first rider that popped into my head when looking at the stage.
...my rationale the same as yours. but now? not sure he's got the legs still. horrible prediction forthcoming...