View Single Post
Old 05-01-18, 10:23 PM
Bonzo Banana

Bikes: Muddyfox Evolve 200, Bicycles4u Paris Explorer, Raleigh Twenty Stowaway, Bickerton California, Saracen Xile, Kona Hoss Deluxe, Vertigo Carnaby, Exodus Havoc, Kona Lanai, Revolution Cuillin Sport, Dawes Kingpin, Bickerton, NSU & Elswick Cosmopolitan

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 25 Posts
Originally Posted by Abu Mahendra
video is disabled in browser. it has to be.viewed on YouTube app in Android.

didn't see anything new or exciting on that bike...
Well its definitely not new as the bike has been sold for many years and exciting probably not applicable either but when it comes to folding bikes this Giant model is rarely mentioned on this forum and seems a significant radical design compared to its competition. The fork reminds me of Cannondale's Lefty design and while that fork seemed to have little advantage to mountain bikes and could be claimed to be more of a gimmick at least on the Giant it helps with folding to a small size.

It's certainly on topic as this is a foldling bike forum and as far as I can see this forum isn't being over-run with Giant Halfway postings anyway.Maybe I was hoping to see a few replies from owners about how the bike holds up on a daily basis and the strength of this design.