Thread: Too old to BMX
View Single Post
Old 11-28-19, 09:55 AM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
Yeah, I'm still learning the technique on bunny hops I'm getting there. I'm getting higher lately. Not sure how much. Need someone to take a video.

I wonder if your MTB is lighter? If you have like a high quality build it might be..... Or just the bigger frame gives you more leverage? I don't know. But it's impressive that you can bunny hop on your MTB.

I wracked my knee one night trying to manual and wheelie, so I hear ya. I plan to get some knee pads before I do that too much. I can't do it on my cruiser so.....

I'm trying to fakie but I don't have a good spot to hit something in my driveway. And the park close to my house doesn't have the traditional concrete curb stoppers in the parking lot..... I need to go somewhere else.

But yeah, my only tricks I really wanto to learn are bunny hops and manuals. And then go from there. I want to do barspins. But like you I don't really plan on doing anything extreme. I think just learning those will take long enough to keep me interested. LOL.